AD-AIM-35 is an industrial-grade 8″ tablet POS system for multiple applications with Intel® Atom™ and Qualcomm Snapdragon processor and multiple OS supported. To meet the demands of retail and hospitality industry, AD-AIM-35 provides 6-8 hours operation, IP65-rated water and dust protection, and various extension modules such as 2D barcode scanner, magnetic strip reader, RFID, and IC card reader, to serve as an all-in-one service terminal that offers an enhanced service experience.
• 8” industrial-grade rugged tablet with an IP65 rating for water resistance
• Built-in Intel® Atom™/Qualcomm processor for efficient operations
• Supports various expansion peripherals for diverse applications
• Supports real-time transmissions via 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth
AD-MICA-071 is a 7″ medical-grade Tablet PC designed especially for use in mobile healthcare and medical equipment applications. It delivers high-performance with an Intel® Atom™ processor Z series processor. Pocket Pad, with projected capacitive multi-touch display, IP54-rated enclosure providing control against bacteria.
AD-MICA-071 also embedded with 1D/2D Barcode Scanner, 2 MP front cameras and 8 MP AF rear cameras w/ flash. AD-MICA-071runs Microsoft® Windows 8.1 giving medical staff a device with an intuitive and familiar interface. It is a perfect extension of an existing hospital information system (HIS), and is ideal as a PDA as well.
• Pocket-size solution fits in your hand
• 7″ HD resolution LCD with Projected capacitive touch for better user experience
• Runs on Intel® Atom™ processor Z series
• Windows 8.1 Industry Pro
• IP54 enclosure to protect from dust and water splashing for ease of cleaning
• Embedded with 1D/2D Barcode Scanner, 2 MP front camera, 8 MP AF rear camera w/ flash
For more information about Medical Tablet PC please contact the following:
Singapore: http://www.anewtech.net, email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Malaysia: http://www.anewtech.com.my, email:email@example.com
Vietnam: http://www.anewtech.com.vn, email: firstname.lastname@example.org