WM-M800BW, 8” rugged Tablet PC with quad-core 1.60GHz Intel “Braswell” Pentium N3710 Processor that can reach burst speeds of up to 2.56GHz. WM-M800BW supports Windows 10 IoT Enterprise or Windows Embedded 8.1 Industry, default built with 4GB RAM, 64GB SSD, GPS, WLAN and Bluetooth.
WM-M800BW comes with two USB 3.0 ports and mini-HDMI port. The battery lasts up to 7.5 hours under normal usage condition. WM-M800BW also has an optional barcode scanner, RFID reader, smart card reader and fingerprint scanner for access security.
WM-M800BW also available in a version that includes a special M12 industrial connector that links the tablet to the optional WM-CPM 800 expansion box.
• Provides terminal Block for 9-36 Volt Vehicle Power
• DB9 serial Port that is jumper-switchable to RS232/422/485
• CAN Bus port allowing the unit to interact with all sorts of vehicle system
• High Performance Intel® Braswell platform (N3710 2M Cache, up to 2.56 GHz)
• Multi-Touch Projective Capacitive, with optical bonding (Brightness increased)
• Fanless & Robust Design
• Default with 4GB RAM/ 64GB SSD / GPS, WLAN, Bluetooth
• Optional one M12 Male Connector
• Optional External Antenna for better signal
• Optional LTE Module
• Optional VESA Fix Plate
• Optional 1D/ 2D Barcode Reader, Fingerprint Scanner, RFID Reader, Smart Card Reader
For more information about Rugged Tablet PC please contact the following:
Singapore: http://www.anewtech.net, email:email@example.com
Malaysia: http://www.anewtech.com.my, email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Vietnam: http://www.anewtech.com.vn, email: email@example.com