Durable, industrial-grade military display, size 17”, 20.1″, 24″ to 32”, have undergone rigorous testing to ensure safety and performance that goes beyond the military standard compliance. Military displays are built to survive drops, shocks, liquid spills, vibrations, dust, salt, and extreme temperatures. The military display also tested for MIL-STD-810G environmental and MIL-STD 461F EMC standards.
The rugged, high-resolution display offers optimized visibility with optical bonding and easy-to-use OSD front panel controls.
Military Display Features:
• Military Grade Power Connector (MIL-DTL-38999 type I connectors)
• Designed and tested for MIL-STD 810G/461F
• VGA input with 5 x BNCs connector
• AC built-in Power input / Isolation DC 9~36V Power input (Optional)
• Standard AR Glass, Optional EMI Coating Glass
• Optional 5-Wire Resistive touch with EMI Mesh Coating
For more information about Military Display please contact the following:
Singapore: http://www.anewtech.net, email:email@example.com
Malaysia: http://www.anewtech.com.my, email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Vietnam: http://www.anewtech.com.vn, email: email@example.com