AD-POC-W243 is a 24″ medical-grade point-of-care terminal with the latest computing capabilities and wide-viewing angles in the slim profile. It delivers high-performance with an Intel® Core™ i7/i5 6th generation or Celeron®3955 Quad-Core processor. With IPS (in-place switching) display, customers can experience stunning images from any angle. Even with a 24″ display, the entire unit weighs less than 8 kg and has a narrow profile depth of only 7 cm.
AD-POC-W243 has an IP54-rated enclosure providing control against bacteria. It has rich connectivity profile which supports four USB 3.0, and one VGA and HDMI. It’s also equipped with two mini PCIe and one PCIe x4 slots for extension cards. AD-POC-W243 is ideal for radiology and endoscope applications.
• Intel® Core™ i7 6th generation processor with a fanless, high performance profile
• 24″ full HD resolution, IPS LCD with edge to edge, bezel-less design
• USB 3.0 and PCIex4 expansion slot, mini PCIe slot x 2
• Multi-touch option to deliver a truly unmatched touchscreen experience
• IP54 enclosure to protect against dust and water splashing for ease of cleaning
• Isolated design provides unique electric leakage protection for COM ports, and LAN ports, and optional USB port
• Optional Bluetooth, RFID inner WLAN module, Li-ion battery pack, and auto-focus 5M pixel camera and DICOM preset
• Support Intel® firmware trusted platform module (TPM) with Intel® Platform Trust Technology (Intel® PTT)
For more information about Medical Panel PC please contact the following:
Singapore: http://www.anewtech.net, email:email@example.com
Malaysia: http://www.anewtech.com.my, email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Vietnam: http://www.anewtech.com.vn, email: email@example.com