Digi Connect WS is intended to be used with a data acquisition system to connect to RS-232 serial devices and send data from these serial devices to the data acquisition system without adjusting or manipulating the format. The extended safety terminal server complies with IEC 60601-1 3rd edition and can be used in environments requiring this level of testing, including being placed within the patient environment when used as part of a medical electrical (ME) system.
Digi Connect WS provides serial over IP connectivity for the environment that connects RS-232 devices to an information system network. It is available in three models with one, four, or eight RS-232 serial ports. Digi Connect WS supports 10/100 Ethernet and 802.11a/b/g/n compatible Wi-Fi. Independent socket connectivity for each port gives system administrators a high level of control over networked serial devices.
Digi Connect WS Features:
• 1/4/8-port RS-232 serial-to-network connectivity
• 802.11 a/b/g/n Wi-Fi
• Power over Ethernet support
• IEC 60601 3rd edition compliant
• Wi-Fi Alliance Certified, WPA & WPA2 personal and enterprise, AES, TKIP, 802.11w, 802.11d, 802.11h, PMF
• VESA mountable
• TCP Socket Connectivity to individual devices
• HTTPS supported for additional security
• Ports may be connected to from different systems, OS independent
For more information about Serial Server please contact the following:
Singapore: http://www.anewtech.net, email:email@example.com
Malaysia: http://www.anewtech.com.my, email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Vietnam: http://www.anewtech.com.vn, email: email@example.com