XBee Cellular embedded modem enables OEMs to quickly integrate cutting edge 4G cellular technology into their devices and applications without dealing with the painful, time-consuming, expensive FCC and carrier end-device certifications.
With the full suite of standard XBee API frames and AT commands, existing XBee customers can seamlessly transition to this new modem with only minor software adjustments. When OEMs add the XBee Cellular Modem to their design, they create a future-proof design with flexibility to switch between wireless protocols or frequencies as needed, ideal for any business with an agile roadmap.
XBee Cellular Features:
• Industry’s fastest path to embedded cellular connectivity
• Smallest end-device certified embedded cellular modem on the market
• FCC pre-certified and Verizon End-Device certified
• Authentic 20-pin XBee Through-Hole form factor
• Standard XBee AT and API interfaces
• 3.3 V power for battery-powered applications
• OTA firmware updates
• SSL/TLS for secure communications
For more information about XBee® Cellular please contact the following:
Singapore: http://www.anewtech.net, email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Malaysia: http://www.anewtech.com.my, email:email@example.com
Vietnam: http://www.anewtech.com.vn, email: firstname.lastname@example.org