Military Series of panel PCs are designed to be industrial grade, and undergo rigorous testing to ensure safety and performance, going beyond military standard compliance. Built to survive drops, shocks, liquid spills, vibrations, dust, salt, and operate in extreme temperatures, the military panel PC also been tested for MIL-STD-810G environmental and MIL-STD 461F EMC standard.
Military panel PCs come with MIL-DTL-38999 type I and III connectors – high-performance cylindrical connectors for cable-to-panel I/O applications in military, air traffic controller, or other mission-critical situations.
The high-resolution display offers optimized visibility with optical bonding, and easy-to-use OSD front panel control. The advanced computing platform enables real-time positioning information, providing rapid-response capabilities for times.
• Intel Core i7 4650U 3.30GHz or Intel Celeron N2930 2.16GHz processor
• Anti-corrosion housing with fanless design
• Flush rack / rack mount mechanical design
• Military grade power connector: (MIL-DTL-38999 type I) and MIL-DTL-38999 type III connectors (for Intel Core i7)
• Designed and tested for MIL-STD 810G/461F
• EMI ITO Mesh filter glass built-in (optional)
• 5 Wire Resistive touch with EMI mesh coating (optional)
• On screen display controls
• AC power input / Isolation power built-in
|Size||Military Panel PC|
|Intel Celeron N2930 2.16GHz||Intel Core i7 4650U 3.3 GHz|
|MIL-DTL-38999 type I||MIL-DTL-38999 type III|
For more information about Military Panel PC please contact the following:
Singapore: http://www.anewtech.net, email:email@example.com
Malaysia: http://www.anewtech.com.my, email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Vietnam: http://www.anewtech.com.vn, email: email@example.com