The WISE IoT Developer Kit is a complete hardware & software solution to help users develop IoT applications and simulate their projects in the simplest way. The WISE IoT Developer Kit provides everything you need to get going: a WISE-4012E 6-ch universal input or output wireless Ethernet I/O module, and developer kit including: WebAccess 8.0 with open interfaces for intelligent application developer, extension board for simulating sensor status, a micro USB cable for power input, and a screwdriver for wiring.
The AD-WISE-4012E has an integrated Wi-Fi interface with AP mode and web configuration which can be accessed by mobile device directly. Data can be logged in the I/O module and then automatically pushed to the file-based cloud.
• 2.4 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n WLAN
• 2-ch 0~10V Input, 2-ch DI, and 2-ch Relay Output
• Includes extension board for simulating sensor status
• Includes micro USB cable for power input
• Supports Modbus/TCP with RESTful web service
• Supports wireless client and server mode that can be accessed directly without AP or router
• Supports mobile device web configuration with HTML5 without the platform limitation
• Supports file-based cloud storage and local logging with time stamp
For more information about IoT Wireless I/O Module please contact the following:
Singapore: http://www.anewtech.net, email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Malaysia: http://www.anewtech.com.my, email:email@example.com
Vietnam: http://www.anewtech.com.vn, email: firstname.lastname@example.org