Traditional embedded systems have been moving toward intelligent system integration. Obviously, the rise of the Internet of Things (IoT) ushers in a new era of big data applications. As businesses move their data to the cloud, they face tough challenges around data protection and scaling.
To address these challenges, Disk Array Solution has built-in innovations such as FlashCopy®, an essential technology included in AD-ASR-5200E External Disk Array, which can be used to help in recovery from situations where data has been lost due to virus or user error. Also, AD-ASR-5200E comes with Remote Mirror, which makes asynchronous and synchronous copies to another AD-ASR-5200E at a remote site for data backup and disaster recovery.
• State-of-the-art Data Service Functions: Thin Provisioning, FlashCopy, Easy Tier and Remote Mirror
• Default BBU+Flash Module for Cache Backup
• Additional Host Options: FC 8G/iSCSI 10G/iSCSI 1G
• Max 60 x 3.5″ / 120 x 2.5″ SATA/SAS 6Gb/s drives
• Default 2 x iSCSI 1Gb/s + 3 x SAS 6Gb/s per Controller
• 2U12 (LFF)/2U24 (SFF), Two High-density Form Factors
• Redundant Dual Controller Configuration
For more information about Industrial Storage please contact the following:
Singapore: http://www.anewtech.net, email:email@example.com
Malaysia: http://www.anewtech.com.my, email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Vietnam: http://www.anewtech.com.vn, email: email@example.com