Embedded Automation Controller (EAC) was designed for industrial automation and M2M (machine to machine) applications. Intel Ultra Low Voltage processor, RS232/422/485serial ports with isolation and auto-direction function, two RJ45 Gigabit and GPIO fulfilling the most of demands.
Embedded Automation Controller features fanless design for high efficiency thermal conduction without ventilation holes, robust aluminum housings for anti-shock & vibration and power isolation resistance solutions. EAC can be used in vehicle, marine, and in harsh environment applications.
Embedded Automation Controller features:
• Built with Intel Ultra Low Voltage processor
• RS232/422/485 serial ports with isolation and auto-direction function
• RJ45 Gigabit and GPIO
• Robust mechanical designs for high efficiency thermal conduction
• Durable aluminium alloy housing with anti-corrosion protection
• Built with integrated anti-shock and vibration.
• WM-I330EAC-IV3: EAC with Intel® Core i7-3555LE 2.5GHz Turbo Max 3.2GHz Processor
• WM-I330EAC-ID3: EAC with Intel® Atom D2550 1.86 GHz Processor, DNV certified
• WM-I330EAC-201: EAC with Intel® Core 2 Duo ULV 1.06GHz Processor, DNV certified
For more information about Marine Grade product series please contact the following:
Singapore: http://www.anewtech.net, email:email@example.com
Malaysia: http://www.anewtech.com.my, email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Vietnam: http://www.anewtech.com.vn, email: email@example.com