AD-TREK-674 is a compact, vehicle-grade, Intel Atom Baytrail-I E3827 (Dual core, 1.75GHz) computing box designed to provide high-quality video surveillance and fleet management for police cars, ambulances, fire engines and buses. AD-TREK-674 delivers tracking and positioning, supports vehicle protocols and provides up to eight channel camera inputs for high-quality recordings, to ensure the safety and security of both passengers and drivers.
• Intel Atom Baytrail-I E3827 platform
• Supports up to 8-ch analog video inputs and 4-ch audio inputs
• External accessible SSD tray with key-lock protection
• Supports Vehicle protocols: CAN (J1939, OBD-II/ISO-15765) and J1708 (J1587)
• Built-in GNSS, WLAN, Bluetooth and WWAN
• Wide working temperature (-30 ~70° C),
• 12/24V Car power system compliant (ISO-7637-2)
• Anti-shock/vibration (MIL-STD-810G & 5M3)
AD-TREK-722 is a RISC platform with 5″ display all-in-one Mobile Data Terminal (MDT). It is designed with vehicle power compliant to ISO7637-2 & SAE J1113 ensuring stability in a car with a “dirty” power system. With suspend/ wakeup feature, AD-TREK-722 supports a 24/7 monitoring mechanism with periodic, digital input & WWAN wakeup.
For more information about In-Vehicle PC please contact the following:
Singapore: http://www.anewtech.net, email:email@example.com
Malaysia: http://www.anewtech.com.my, email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Vietnam: http://www.anewtech.com.vn, email: email@example.com