Anewtech TANK-720-Q67 is a high performance and cost-effective embedded system running on 2nd Gen Intel® Core i7/i5/i3 Celeron® and Pentium® Desktop Processor.
The system equipped with all users’ needs like powerful computing capability, video capture, dual display, flexible I/O configuration, and long product life support. It furnished with full feature of I/O such as Gigabit Ethernet, two high-speed USB 3.0 ports and optional 8 channel video/audio capture and IEEE802.11a/b/g/n wireless module.
The TANK-720-Q67 embedded PC is an ideal for heavy-duty industry and high performance embedded controller. To enhance the computing power and TCO, the system also supports DDR3 memory up to 4GB.
• 2nd Gen Intel® Core i7/i5/i3 Celeron® and Pentium® Desktop Processor
• Intel® HD graphics supports H.264/AVC-MPEG2/VC1, DirectX 10.1 and OpenGL 3.0
• Built-in 2GB DDR3 memory and one DDR3 SO-DIMM slot (system max. 4GB)
• Dual combo (10/100/1000 baseT(X) or 1000 baseSFP slot) Gigabit LAN ports
• Support Intel® AMT 7.0
• Support 8-channel video/audio capture and dual display by VGA/HDMI
• Support two USB 3.0 ports, four USB 2.0 ports, one SATA 6Gb/s port, one CAN-Bus port and eight COM ports (four with isolation)
• Dual-band 2.4/ 5GHz 802.11a/b/g/n 3T3R MIMO Wi-Fi for high speed wireless transmission
• Redundant dual DC power input (9V~36V)
• CAN-bus interface with isolation
• Extended temperature fanless design supports -20°C ~ 50°C
For more information about Embedded PC, please contact the following:
Singapore: www.anewtech.net, email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Malaysia: www.anewtech.com.my, email:email@example.com
Vietnam: www.anewtech.com.vn, email: firstname.lastname@example.org