Powered by the latest generation of Intel’s tablet-oriented Atom processor and offering projected capacitive touch operation, WM-970D, the 9.7-inch Windows 7-based tablet geared towards users attracted to the tablet experience, but who want to stay within Microsoft software platform. Processing power comes from Intel’s next-gen Atom “Cedar Trail” platform, 1.6GHz Atom N2600 with Intel NM10 chipset.
The base version of the tablet comes with a 16GB solid state disk. There’s a 802.11b/g/n WiFi, Bluetooth, and optional 3G. Equipped with USB, LAN and HDMI connectivity the tablet is designed for deployment in numerous enterprise and business applications.
● 9.7″ High Quality 1024 x 768 Resolution IPS LED Panel
● Low-power system with Intel® Atom N2600 processor
● Windows Embedded Standard 7 – WS7P
● 2GB SODIMM DDR3-800 memory
● Built-in Wi-Fi/Bluetooth Module
● Support 3G function (for optional)
● Projective-capacity touch
● Mobile Rugged for anti-Shock, Vibration, and transit drop
● IP54 water & dust proof
For more information about 9.7″ Tablet PC, please contact the following:
Singapore: www.anewtech.com.sg, email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Malaysia: www.anewtech.com.my, email:email@example.com
Vietnam: www.anewtech.com.vn, email: firstname.lastname@example.org