Anewtech AIMB-214 is an ultra-low power industrial mini-ITX motherboard featuring the latest Intel® Atom™ N2600, N2800 and D2700 dual core processors with integrated graphics (GMA 640/400MHz) and Memory Controller Hub (GMCH) on a single chip.
These processors will breathe life into new kinds of products as they have the same performance and functionality as bigger desktop computer systems, all are integrated into the small Mini-ITX form factor targeted at compact applications.
Anewtech AIMB-214 comes with rich I/O connectivity with up to six USB 2.0 ports and six COM ports integrated into a standard 170 x 170 mm form factor. These boards also support dual display output for LVDS, embedded display port and VGA.
Anewtech AIMB-21 4Features:
• Supports Intel® Atom™ processor N2600, N2800 and D2700 dual core
• One 204-pin SODIMM up to 4 GB DDR3 1066 MHz SDRAM
• Supports 1 x PCI and 1 x Mini-PCIe expansion, 6 x serial ports, 6 x USB, andCfast
• Lower TCO with DC12V support and 18/24-bit dual channel LVDS
• Onboard TPM 1.2 support (optional)
• Supports embedded software APIs and Utilities
For more information about MiniITX Motherboard, please contact the following:
Singapore: www.anewtech.com.sg, email:email@example.com
Malaysia: www.anewtech.com.my, email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Vietnam: www.anewtech.com.vn, email: email@example.com