ARK-VH200 is an embedded PC powered by an Intel® Atom™ D510 processor, designed for vehicle applications. ARK-VH200 enables real time remote monitoring and simultaneous video recording of the in-vehicle space. It supports a state-of-the-art hardware H.264 video encoder, which is the most popular video compression technology; as well as provides high video quality with much smaller files, saving bandwidth and storage costs.
The ARK-VH200 is provided with dual hard disks of up to 1TB storage capacity through internal HDD bay and eSATA. The solution also features the Power over Ethernet (PoE) function, so along with data transfer, power can also be fed to various devices, such as video cameras, all on Ethernet cabling.
– Intel® Atom™ D510 processor at 1.66 GHz
– 120/100 FPS D1 resolution video recorders
– Optional add-on Mini PCIe card for wireless applications; e.g., WLAN or 3.5G module
– eSATA for large capacity external HDD
– In-vehicle power design and IGN support, compliant with ISO-7637-2
– 4 x USB 2.0 ports (2 x USB ports are lockable for secure connections)
– Compliant with EN50155 for Rail Transportation Applications
– IP40 rating
For more information about In-Vehicle Surveillance System, please contact the following:
Singapore: www.anewtech.net, email:email@example.com
Malaysia: www.anewtech.com.my, email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Vietnam: www.anewtech.com.vn, email: email@example.com